Sunday, June 28, 2009

SLAP, SLAP, SLLLAAAP!!

I'm sorry, but this picture had me feeling sorry for animals, Carrot Top and the Hello Kitty franchise all at the same time. You can see it in his face that even Perez Hilton (Mario Lavandeira) feels awkward? He looks like someone attempted to make a fatter version of Jay Leno out of some clay and then played "dress up" in old auntie's closet. If you can't take the heat... ...you know the rest Perez. There are many forms of violence Perez and you just showed Toronto one of them and will.i.am (hate spelling that out) and his bodyguard showed the other kind. I would pay to see Hilton and Will.i.am slap-box each other.
BTW: If you're going to call famous musicians "fagots" while offending the entire gay community at the same time, you better be able to take one to the face! {picture me dying of laughter here} I suggest an appropriate change of protective attire for the next time you head out.

Cheers,